We are seeking a licensed Physical Therapist that is committed to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, innovative and the caring manner to work in an outpatient PT clinic that’s been in practice for years in Plainview.
Job Type: Full-time
– Compensation is competitive.
– Generous continuing education package.
– NY PT license fee reimbursement.
– Company sponsored health insurance plan
– Quarterly bonus program
– Mentoring and specialization program
– Flexible schedules
– Paid Time Off among others
– Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
– Flexibility and teamwork
– Exceptional oral and written communication
– Current license as a Physical Therapy Assistant
– New Grads PTs welcomed!
Our treatment approach emphasizes manual therapy and neuromuscular techniques to maximize the recovery of our patients back to function. We are committed to evidence-based practice and excellent clinical outcomes.
Don’t miss this opportunity to better yourself and your career! Come join our team of skilled PTs who are making a difference in our community and have fun doing so.
Please respond by emailing your resume. Thank you!
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Part Time Physical Therapy (PT) Aide
Physical Therapy Practice is seeking a part-time physical therapy aide to join their team. This is an opportunity to work for a clinic that truly values quality care provided to their patients. The aide will be responsible for preparing and cleaning treatment areas, treatment set up, working closely with patients, and providing clerical support and scheduling at the front desk. Ability to multitask and organizational skills necessary. Must enjoy working with people. Day/evening hours required.
Compensation is competitive