At Apex Physical Therapy, we offer FREE monthly workshops to our community in order to bring opportunities to learn about the body, best practices on sustaining health, and how to heal from injuries of any kind.
We also desire to offer a space where our community members can meet one another, strengthen old and build new friendships, and find support among from each other to achieve our greatest health and wellness goals. We believe that when we are our healthiest, we are our happiest and when we are surrounded by our community, we can make stronger positive impact together. Check out some of our previous workshops in 2019 and save the dates for all to come!
March 28th 7 pm : Hamstring strain/ Running injury
- Learn to overcome hamstring strain/pain
- Return to your previous level of activity
April 25th 7pm: Golf tune up
- Take home exercises and drills to improve your swing
- How to avoid and remedy some common golf injuries
May 30th 7pm: Tennis elbow? Lateral epicondylitis
- Self-management techniques
- Learn most effective stretches and exercises
June 27th 7pm: Knee arthritis
- Take home exercises to control the pain
- Strengthening exercises for the knee muscles