We are seeking a licensed Physical Therapist that is committed to enhancing each patient’s quality of life in an ethical, innovative and the caring manner to work in an outpatient PT clinic that’s been in practice for years in Plainview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Compensation is competitive.
- Generous continuing education package.
- NY PT license fee reimbursement.
- Company sponsored health insurance plan
- Quarterly bonus program
- Mentoring and specialization program
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off among others
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and teamwork
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Current license as a Physical Therapy Assistant
- New Grads PTs welcomed!
Our treatment approach emphasizes manual therapy and neuromuscular techniques to maximize the recovery of our patients back to function. We are committed to evidence-based practice and excellent clinical outcomes.
Don’t miss this opportunity to better yourself and your career! Come join our team of skilled PTs who are making a difference in our community and have fun doing so.
Please respond by sending your resume. Thank you!
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year